Sunday, March 1, 2009

A love/hate relationship with words

I like words but I hate words too. Growing up I loved reading books, but I hated writing papers. Give me a multiple choice test, no essays. Give me a paper to edit, don't make me write one! I think Div school helped me not be so afraid of words. Coincidently I think it was the first time I realized I might have something good to say/write that might impact/help the world.

I think there are lots of words that swirl around my head, but when I go to put them down on paper, they get all jumbled and I feel like I never say exactly what I mean or what I think. I say all this to say that I see this blog as my chance to work some of that out...

I also just like to ramble...

No comments:

Post a Comment