Sunday, May 31, 2009

Reflections on the MTV Movie Awards...

This is a running blog of the entire performance as things happen...

1) I love Andy Samberg. I think he's totally going to be funnier than the last 2 hosts!

2) Intro song funny! Sexy grannies - random. Cameron Diaz-hilarious! Megan Fox not cool...play along girl!

3) Breakthrough Female- Freida Pinta- you got robbed! Tisdale, really? HS3 is lame. This is not the Disney Awards.

4) Transformers 2 is going to rock (but not because megan fox is in it, c'mon guys!)

5) Best Fight- grrr, Twilight. RIP Heath Ledger.

6) Welcome Back Eminem! We've missed you! You're all clean cut! (well your clothes are, not your lyrics!)

7)nice song. why don't guys look at explosions!? doesn't Jack Bauer in 24?

8)Breakthrough Male- why does MTV viewers hate good quality movies?! oh wait, because the average age viewer is 16. Dev, atleast your movie won Oscars.

9) i miss the days when Adam Sandler and Jim Carrey won awards. Bruno looks dumb. Eminem looks pissed. what did Zach win? I'm so confused? I dont know why I watch these things? I think Eminem left the building!

10) Best Kiss- ?! I hate Twilight and I didn't even see it.

11) SNL Digital Shorts Montage of Songs- AWESOME...seriously, Forest Whitaker you rock!

12) WTF award?! Amy Poehler. why all the cussing!? I miss old school MTV.

13) Best Song- I hate Miley Cyrus. I hate Miley Cyrus. I hate Miley Cyrus.

14) have i mentioned how much I love Andy Samberg.

15) Ben Stiller is very deserving of the Generations Award. congrats! why is Zac and Kiefer presenting this award?

16) What is Sutherland doing?! it's kind of funny, but it's kind of not.

17) oh Andy....toooooo sooon!

18) Best Female- and Twilights wins again...oh Kristen Stewart with no personality. did she really mean to drop it?

19) Kings of Leon- brent cozart this one is for you.

20) Best Comedic Performance- I love Jim Carrey. He needs to make more movies. I didnt see Yes Man. really Jim? so random.

21) Best Villian- Heath Ledger! RIP!~!

22) Best Movie---it might as well have been a Twilight night. give them all of them. OVERRATED!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think the MTV demographic is skewing much younger these days. That and we are getting older and not as easily amused.

    ReplyDelete