No more class. Kids are testing. Today I get to proctor, which basically means I get to sit and watch 2 kids take a test while someone else reads it to them.
Now I know you're thinking, gee Amy, that's not that bad! Except it's incredibly boring! 3 hrs of listening to someone read questions and watching someone else take a test! It's torture! It's almost as bad as having to read the test yourself (which I have to do for the next 3 days!)
Reading outloud an EOC is hands down a terrible job. The questions are long! Each response is long! And half the time the kids want it read again! You literally talk for almost a 3hr span. I learned after the first day that an EOC essential is water. Your mouth gets crazy dry from talking that much. I almost didn't survive the first test.
4 more days!!
No comments:
Post a Comment