Thursday, May 28, 2009

"It's no fair, she knows all the answers!"

Ha, this phrase made my day today. I was sitting in my favorite World History class that was playing a Final Review game. Each column in the class was a team and there were 5 rows. The teacher asked me to play on one of the teams, basically because this one team was made up of slackers and dumb kids who had not gotten any points. So I had to sit on the back row and compete with all the smart kids. Shortly upon playing, Ms. Canosa began to dominate and all the smart kids got upset. After I successfully scored 4 times in a row, my favorite Jewish kid exclaims, the great injustice of the game, because Ms. Canosa knows all the answers, to which I quickly replied, I would hope so, since this is a 9th grade World History class. Good times, good times. Nothing is better than pumping up your ego then beating a bunch of high schoolers at history trivia. What an achievement.

Now all the kids are fighting because they want me on their team. It's nice being the cool teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment