Let the countdown begin! 10 days of school left! then madness begins! 3 days at the beach! 2 weeks at Brian's camp cooking meals! A long drive to and back from TX and my chaplain residency at UNC begins!! all the while I must continue to connect with college kids coming to UNC in the fall!! AAHHHHHH! it's getting a bit overwhelming!
why is it that the older I or we get, the faster life and years seem to go. I can't believe this year is already over! It seems like almost yesterday I was starting my time at the high school and wondering how I was ever going to survive an entire year. Now it's almost over!
i remember when i was a kid, i always wanted to be older than i was and my mom would always tell me not to wish my life away. I am finding her words to be so true right now. I want time to slow down. I feel like there are so many things I want to do and be and I worry that I am going to run out of time.
I'm not on the typical course of life path at this point and while most days I am okay with this, there is at times a fear that I'm not going to get everything in that I want to do or think I want to do!
can someone build me a time machine?
No comments:
Post a Comment