I have a problem. I don't want to admit it. But I do. I am one of those people who might be addicted to facebook. Now I'm not the addict that takes quizzes or sends people ridiculous application notices, or stalks people from my past and randomly chats with them just because they are on-line. Those people weird me out!!!!
I do like to just check up on people. I like reading the news feed and I like looking at the pictures of my friends who live far away from me now...(which is pretty much everybody except jamie deal, who is currently sitting beside me on the couch)
So when facebook keeps messing up and not loading properly, it annoys me and admittedly stresses me out a bit. I need to work on this. It's not healthy.
Incidently, am I the only one who still types in www.thefacebook.com ???
No comments:
Post a Comment