Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Dreaming....

Last night I had some really vivid dreams (which totally were in color)!

I was telling one of the guys here at camp about them and they said they never remember their dreams. I have heard this from other guys in the past as well.
I generally remember atleast one dream a night, so it always amazes me when people tell me they can't remember theirs! (or atleast they are saying they don't remember them. It could be possible the only ones they do remember are not appropriate to share!)

One year in college, my roommate and I would always wake up at the same time and tell each other what we had just dreamed about. Then one morning as I walked into one of my religion courses, one of my male friends gave me a wink and said, "I heard you've been dreaming about me" and the morning dream talk ceased thereafter.

1 comment:

  1. so does this mean you won't be telling us what this dream was about?

    loser.

    ReplyDelete