Friday, June 19, 2009

CMT Awards...

So I am watching them on DVR currently and I just need to acknowledge how cool I think Darius Rucker is. It's fine that he's a country singer, I'm just glad that he's singing again...but everytime I see him I just wish he was still Hootie and the Blowfish. (He was kind of awkwardly dancing though)

Other thoughts-
The Taylor Swift skit at the beginning was AWESOME! She is hilarious! I'm such a fan and I really really really want to see in her concert!! She deserves every award she gets!!
I love Brad Paisley and I love all of his songs and I want to see him in concert!!! (but he didnt sing his song very well)
TPain is super short or Toby Keith must be really tall. (I also wonder what Toby was thinking being up there with TPain...)
Kid Rock is dirty. and was obviously drunk or something!

that's all...

No comments:

Post a Comment