I hate it. This weekend will be the 14th time I have moved in my lifetime. (that's not counting undergrad!) It's such a burdensome process. one of these days i hope i wont be doing this every year. i'm excited about the new apt, b/c it is larger than the one I have now, which means I can do more college ministry events there!! I am also excited b/c Amber Light will be my new roomie when she returns from Cameroon. I am not excited that it's on the 3rd floor, because it means 3 flights to carry stuff up. (although the 3rd floor means vaulted ceilings in the living room!) i am WAY excited because I have a porch where I will be hanging a hammock AND christmas lights! (this is where i will be spending a majority of my time!)
i also hope to have a party soon after...get excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment